Boyfriend’s ex started working with him in the same company. How should I handle it?

I am sure there is no feelings from his side but i am SURE there are lots of feelings from her side. I don’t know how should i react on that, all i know is that i am super furious towards her now!!!

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Try trusting him. Unless you have a reason to suspect he'd cheat on you (in which case you should be reevaluating the relationship in general) you should worry more about why you feel insecure in a stable relationship rather than an old flame you are sure he has no feelings for.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you are super sure he has no feelings towards her, then what are you furious about?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Like they all said trust is the key word here. It really doesn't matter how much she wants him if he's a good guy and loves ya he'll tell her no thanks and walk away. If he does go through with it then it's his loss and your gain. If he would do it now he would definitely do it when your married

0|0
    0|0
  • Handle it like an adult? i. e. do nothing because you can't stop her from getting a job there. If your boyfriend is a good guy then he won't do anything. It's not like they've become roommates or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tread carefully dont take ur anger out on him or u will drive him into her arms breath in and out and carry on been you and watch her like a hawk and if u meet her be nothing but nice to her

0|0
    0|0
  • If he has no feelings then relax, be confident and enjoy the fact that you have him now not her :)

0|0
    0|0
  • that's very convenient.. how are you 100% sure he has no feelings? I'd check in on that.. that's very suspect that they work together now

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't take out on him just make sure to share how you feel about it too him with clear mindset and depending on his reaction go from there

0|0
    0|0
  • Trust your man. If they do end up hooking up.. just know it takes two to have an affair.

0|1
    0|0
  • Have thrust in your man dont care about the other girl event if its his ex...

0|0
    0|0
  • There's nothing to worry about if he has no feelings for her and you know that it will be fine

0|0
    0|0
  • Just trust in him

0|0
    0|0
  • Give him a job in another place great than it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get ovet it

0|0
    0|0
  • Show some trust in your boyfriend

0|0
    0|0
  • If you are secure, have a lot that sets you apart from other women, work on yourself, have developed yourself mentally and physically, have a lot to offer, know your worth, have good self esteem, and you are unique and have a lot to offer beyond sex, then you have zero to worry about. If any of those things I mentioned aren't correct, then you have everything to worry about.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes