Calling her baby?

Why do some girls like to be called baby?Calling her baby?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• “Baby” is word used for young ones and it brings us back in our innocent childhood. We love being called "baby" and saying it to you in return, but we do not want you acting like one. Why We Use Pet Names In Relationships? Pet names are the sign of a healthy relationship. Couples in a happy relationship also have nicknames for each other. The words are used as daily reminders of the importance and intimacy between the two partners and to forever keep each other feeling safe and loved. So if you want to calm down your girlfriend, let her know you love her or change her attitude toward you, try to use the word "baby." When a woman hears that she is your baby, she cannot help but look at you like you are her baby. It is the sign of a healthy relationship when both parties think of each other as "baby." Negative and positive words have biological effects on our bodies. We respond to them on "a visceral, autonomic level. For example, when we hear the word “no,” our bodies start producing stress releasing chemicals. The opposite happens with words like “baby” and “yes.” The word “baby” does do something to the female brain. It releases a certain chemical in our brain -- oxytocin. It is a stress reducing, being called "baby" and it has a positive effect on the female brain. It causes instant emotional stress relief. Our choice of words has a direct and immediate effect on our emotional response and makes our brains inclined to respond in specific ways. When we enter the scary reality of the adult world, we lose our sense of security. And when the man you love calls you "baby," you cannot help but feel like you no longer need your mama. Sensuality releases dopamine, and this motivates our brain to seek more, even to the point of addiction. Then, the addition of neuro-chemicals like oxytocin and vasotocin (released within the care circuits) help us to build long-lasting relationships filled with kindness, compassion and trust. Holding a positive word in your mind can stimulate frontal lobe activity, which includes specific language centers that connect directly to the motor cortex responsible for moving you into action. So the more motivated, happy and confident you feel, the more you get everything done. Women who are feeling loved, adored and taken care of are more motivated to go out and create not just meaningful relationships, but meaningful work.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don´t know, but maybe thay like being called babe because they might associate it to you being more caring and protective towards her, because you know, a babe is someone who needs tons o caring and protection to thrive, so there might have some subconscious association between this and her wanting some man that can care for and protect her if it needs be.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• @frost252 my man calls me baby, but I prefer beautiful or sweetie 😊

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s a term of endearment. Many guys like being called baby as well. I say it to my guy.

1|1
    0|0
  • for me I don't know I just REALLY like it when guys call me baby or babygirl it's so hot and I feel so safe (?)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a huge fan of it but I'm not going to tell me not too and hurt his feelings in the process

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it I hate dear tho it sounds to old fashioned baby is more modern it just shows love u know if u say baby

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it. It melts my little heart when my boyfriend says it

0|0
    0|0
  • I call my girls. “Hey slut” and say things like “come here stanky”. works like a charm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer Babe or Bae. I dont like Baby

0|0
    1|0
  • i hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just cute

0|0
    0|0
  • It's cute and one seems all loved up.

0|0
    0|0
  • It’s cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Except me!

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do some guys like to be called daddy?

0|0
    0|0
  • I love it

0|0
    0|0
  • Because it's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a cute nickname to some people!

0|0
    0|0
  • term of endearment and respect

0|0
    0|0
  • They liked to be babied? It’s just the thing to do from the media and Hollywood and all.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes