Calling her baby?

Why do some girls like to be called baby?Calling her baby?

183

Most Helpful Girl

• “Baby” is word used for young ones and it brings us back in our innocent childhood. We love being called "baby" and saying it to you in return, but we do not want you acting like one. Why We Use Pet Names In Relationships? Pet names are the sign of a healthy relationship. Couples in a happy relationship also have nicknames for each other. The words are used as daily reminders of the importance and intimacy between the two partners and to forever keep each other feeling safe and loved. So if you want to calm down your girlfriend, let her know you love her or change her attitude toward you, try to use the word "baby." When a woman hears that she is your baby, she cannot help but look at you like you are her baby. It is the sign of a healthy relationship when both parties think of each other as "baby." Negative and positive words have biological effects on our bodies. We respond to them on "a visceral, autonomic level. For example, when we hear the word “no,” our bodies start producing stress releasing chemicals. The opposite happens with words like “baby” and “yes.” The word “baby” does do something to the female brain. It releases a certain chemical in our brain -- oxytocin. It is a stress reducing, being called "baby" and it has a positive effect on the female brain. It causes instant emotional stress relief. Our choice of words has a direct and immediate effect on our emotional response and makes our brains inclined to respond in specific ways. When we enter the scary reality of the adult world, we lose our sense of security. And when the man you love calls you "baby," you cannot help but feel like you no longer need your mama. Sensuality releases dopamine, and this motivates our brain to seek more, even to the point of addiction. Then, the addition of neuro-chemicals like oxytocin and vasotocin (released within the care circuits) help us to build long-lasting relationships filled with kindness, compassion and trust. Holding a positive word in your mind can stimulate frontal lobe activity, which includes specific language centers that connect directly to the motor cortex responsible for moving you into action. So the more motivated, happy and confident you feel, the more you get everything done. Women who are feeling loved, adored and taken care of are more motivated to go out and create not just meaningful relationships, but meaningful work.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don´t know, but maybe thay like being called babe because they might associate it to you being more caring and protective towards her, because you know, a babe is someone who needs tons o caring and protection to thrive, so there might have some subconscious association between this and her wanting some man that can care for and protect her if it needs be.