Blended family/relationship?

Would you date a woman with children? Why or why not? If you loved her would you marry her? How would you treat and/or feel about children that weren't bilogically yours? Do you believe a single Mother should not date till her children are grown or older?

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on there age but I do believe that if your child is below 3 that should be the priority

• If the children are teenage that changes things in your opinion?

• Yep definitely those but also harder as u don't wanna come between a mother and kids but still fell loved