Blended family/relationship?

Would you date a woman with children? Why or why not? If you loved her would you marry her? How would you treat and/or feel about children that weren't bilogically yours? Do you believe a single Mother should not date till her children are grown or older?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on there age but I do believe that if your child is below 3 that should be the priority

0|0
    0|0
    • If the children are teenage that changes things in your opinion?

• Yep definitely those but also harder as u don't wanna come between a mother and kids but still fell loved

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• To be totally honest with you dear Bosses Daughter I would definitely date a woman, regardless if she is widowed, divorced or already has children. If we fall in love I would certainly ask her to marry me.
    Frankly, a single Mother is a woman more appreciated by me personally for the fact that she is mature and responsible. She already knows the struggles of real life.
    Some countries, cultures, people, consider a single Mother as a lost case, which I disagree. No matter what her past is, if she is willing to love and respect me, share her life with me, become my home, then I would do my best to be the man she has always dreamt of.
    Her children, no matter how old they are, will be treated as my own children. Of course, it will not be easy on them, neither on me, but the effort is what counts. Showing them love and respect, and if possible after marriage and once we get a real bond, I will offer her to adopt her children as well and make it official.
    Family is not about blood in my opinion, it is about how we treat each others and get close to each others. I have best friends whom I consider more than brothers to me because they were really closer to me than my own older brother and helped me through many struggles, not to mention the times they were there for me.
    I have fell in love once with a single mother, she was older than me, deeply fell in love with her to the point of asking her to marry me and adopting her 6 years old daughter but she refused. She said "you are still young sweet heart, I don't want to ruin your future with me, and I want to leave to another country, be a single mother and enjoy freedom".
    This life experience taught me to appreciate single mothers more. The love, tender, kindness, etc... she gave me was amazing. I have felt like an older brother to her daughter not a father, it was amazing. I used to take her out for ice cream, playground, arcade, etc... They both made me feel special.

So, in other words, it does not matter how old they are, who she was in the past, widowed or divorced, all that counts for me is the present moment and how close they are to me.

Teenagers are a bit harder to get close to for the fact they are growing up, going threw puberty and hormones jumping around, but once you listen to their unsaid words, you will see how easy it will be for them to appreciate you.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a full-time single parent. I won't consider a serious relationship until my son is much older. I don't want to bring someone into my son's life and have it not work out. Casual sex, when available, and when I have the time, is perfectly fine and acceptable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would date a woman with kids. I would treat the kids like they was mine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would love the kids like there my own. The only thing is that I would want to have a child by her. It's just something I have always wanted but that wouldn't change how I feel about her kids.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not for me

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes