How much do looks matter?

In a partner (relationship, one night stand or marriage depending on what you prefer/are currently in)
  • Looks are all that matter, I dont care about anything else.
  • Looks are mostly what matter, they are the most important aspect
  • Looks matter equally to personality
    Vote C
  • Looks don't matter much but I would not date someone who was unattractive
    Vote D
  • Looks don't matter and I would date someone slightly physically unattractive who had an amazing personality
    Vote E
  • Looks are irrelevant to me in a partner
    Vote F

824

Most Helpful Girl

• It's difficult to compare looks and personality side to side. Looks is all that matters when deciding who to get to know in that way, because you don't know their personality. But if they have a shitty personality when getting to know them, it's not going to become a relationship. I guess it could be said they are equally important, but in different stages. In the long run the personality is what matter, but initial attraction is based on looks.

Most Helpful Guy

• For men looks equal first attraction period. That is how we are stimulated.. by looks. For women looks can be important too but if the guy has no sense of humor or important qualities that they are looking for than looks really won't matter in the end. I think guys would settle for JUST LOOKS.