What are the signs that you don’t have chemistry with someone?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you have chemistry with someone you'll feel it. Like you can spend all your time with him and not being bothered at all, always have interesting things to talk about, always being happy / smiling, etc...

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Your class schedules mismatch. For instance, you have Chemistry in 1st Period with Mr. Jones but he has Chemistry in 4th Period with Mrs. Smith.

1|3
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't get interested in what she's already interested in , our way of thinking would be different , may be I get bored when she's talking , we don't have common ground in general , we are bored while we are together and vice versa of course that she's not interested to and so on

0|0
    0|0
  • When you cannot hold conversation with them, when they talk you can not listen them, thinking something different, yeah it is almost dead.

0|0
    0|0
  • a loss of words to initiate or keep momentum in a simple conversation is clue #1

0|0
    0|0
  • Having to ask about it on here is a pretty good indication. ;) send pics.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you ask to see their notes and realize that they're taking bio this semester instead.

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 seconds feels like eternity.

1|0
    0|0
  • Consistently feeling weirded out.

0|0
    0|0
  • You just know

1|1
    0|0
  • If you have to ask, you dont

0|0
    0|0
  • It'll be very obvious

0|0
    0|0
  • When u have a lot to share but you dont

0|0
    0|0
  • They've said bye and jumped off a bridge

0|0
    0|0
  • When I tell him he looks hot without a shirt after shower and he call me "kidow"...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes