Girls, how to deal with a stubborn girl?

21

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Through what you say in comments, she sounds like a lot of work. I cba with that, just reading about it makes me wanna flip tables and shit like a fuck that attitude
    😂😂😂

• I'm stubborn but understanding. If she's stubborn about certain things, just sit down and talk nicely about them and use "I feel" statements

• she act like dont care but then if i ignore her she posts sad pictures and do it all over she's confusing me

• The same girl that went after my ex boyfriend when we were together. i dump my ex boyfriend because he did cheated. she made a comment saying i don't understand about cheating. i was think you were part of the cheating. not just him. now she trying be my friends being very annoying. She going out with my ex boyfriend .

• That's just it! You don't deal with them unless you're the kind of guy who is attracted to stubborn girls! And if this is the case, then you should try to reason with one and understand them...

• I’m stubborn too. I say be patient if it’s something you can deal with... if not, leave

• Depends on the situation. I’m known to be stubborn...

• Either persistence or just don't deal with them and find a better girl

• Depends on situation
    If she’s not willing to compromise, let her know she’s being irrational

• Tell her this. Women, sit on my lap, and explain this nonsense.

• Stubborn in what way? Give me an example.

• she was hurt and now nothing is too good for her, ignoring, acting like she dont care

• I think she’s mad when you don’t talk to her and is holding a grudge about it and doing the same exact thing to you. That’s why she probably comes across as stubborn.

• Leave her, she will never change

• Good luck!

• Call her a peanut.

• Depends on what she's stubborn about

• Like with a goat :)

• Hmmm you can’t really, because she’s stubborn haha

• Find another.

• ignore them

• Punch her in the mouth>

• You can’t. Find a better girl. But if a stubborn girl can be loving and caring sometimes, don’t leave her