How should I approach a girl I really like and would like to know more about? I'm a pretty shy guy?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people look at this in a very narrow sense... The chances a particular girl will talk to you if you just tell her you'd like to get to know her better. In reality, it's about talking to people (or girls) in general. If there's a 33% chance she's not going to talk to you, then that means it's very likely that if you do that with 3 girls you like, one will like you.

There's pickup lines that will only result in sex 15% of the time. This sounds low, but that just means if you find 7 women to use it on, you'll probably get laid.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe smile at her and find an excuse to talk when u get the chance eg )) homework or something lame to break the ice. If you're not great at talking slip a note or something but don't make it too long or its creepy , hopefully that alone will eventually lead to actual conversation

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• You need to gain some confadence first. Go talk to yourself in the mirror or do something you generally wouldn't do around others. I sing in the car to help me with this. After that DO NOT stop yourself from going up and talking to her. You have a chance to make something there so all you have to do is take it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Whip your dick out and slap her on the face with it...

0|0
    0|0
  • Send her a dick pic. Works all the time!

0|0
    1|2

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes