How should I approach a girl I really like and would like to know more about? I'm a pretty shy guy?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• A lot of people look at this in a very narrow sense... The chances a particular girl will talk to you if you just tell her you'd like to get to know her better. In reality, it's about talking to people (or girls) in general. If there's a 33% chance she's not going to talk to you, then that means it's very likely that if you do that with 3 girls you like, one will like you.

There's pickup lines that will only result in sex 15% of the time. This sounds low, but that just means if you find 7 women to use it on, you'll probably get laid.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe smile at her and find an excuse to talk when u get the chance eg )) homework or something lame to break the ice. If you're not great at talking slip a note or something but don't make it too long or its creepy , hopefully that alone will eventually lead to actual conversation