Tinder date went wrong?

I swiped a guy who super liked me, we talked and we met on a restaurant, two days back eve @9pm, I wore a golden short off shoulder one peice which I brought on Christmas, he came in boxers and sleeveless tank top (ruined the charm). We are and then he threw off and said come on hop in to the truck, he took me to his house and introduced me to his parents, his parents asked me for my details and said we are happy to have you as our sons wife, i was like what the fuck, I told em we just had a date and blew myself on em and ran from Der after 20 mins of awkward discussion. Now they are calling me again and again.. what to do πŸ˜΅πŸ™…πŸ˜«

319

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird and creepy and maybe he's got some mental issue and told his parents he's married

Most Helpful Guy

• That's crazy and would freak anyone out. Block him.

• They have my number 😡

• Yeah, but it's more effective if you can document that you told them to leave you alone on x date.