Tinder date went wrong?

I swiped a guy who super liked me, we talked and we met on a restaurant, two days back eve @9pm, I wore a golden short off shoulder one peice which I brought on Christmas, he came in boxers and sleeveless tank top (ruined the charm). We are and then he threw off and said come on hop in to the truck, he took me to his house and introduced me to his parents, his parents asked me for my details and said we are happy to have you as our sons wife, i was like what the fuck, I told em we just had a date and blew myself on em and ran from Der after 20 mins of awkward discussion. Now they are calling me again and again.. what to do πŸ˜΅πŸ™…πŸ˜«

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• That's weird and creepy and maybe he's got some mental issue and told his parents he's married

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• That's crazy and would freak anyone out. Block him.

1|0
    0|0
    • They have my number 😡

• Show All
    • Yeah, but it's more effective if you can document that you told them to leave you alone on x date.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• WTF? At least you left before the shotgun wedding. I hope you made this up, but if not... either he's wacko, and told his parents some story about having a girlfriend, or his whole family is nuts.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's obviously a prank those people are probably not even his parents. This guy is clearly fucking with you πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

2|0
    0|0
    • You think so? Whole family set up

• yea If I really like some girl I would totally ask the janitors at our school to play my parents and tell them to talk about marriage :)

• πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆ ssly

• Damn! That was so weird. Block him and best avoid the calls.
    That's some next level desperation!
    Who on earth takes you to meet his/her parents on date 1! Crazy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Id cut them off personaly. If you don't like the guy, don't see him. Block his number if need be.

1|0
    0|0
    • I can tell you this from a guys perspective Tinder sucks for guys. It's a lot harder for us. Me and several other friends go weeks without even being liked. So when a girl actually likes us you're likely to throw all your chips on the table.

• πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆshaaaa

• Lol. I've met with a girl who introduced me to her mom on the first date πŸ˜‚ But fortunately her mom did not ask me any weird questions. I talk to her sometimes until now but we are just friends.

My advice in your situation: cut off ties and run away. This guy does not have a common sense.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leave that craziness. You dont need to be involved in that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Simple... say I don't like you... and don't call me... we was on date only we not committed yar for marriage... by the way I am also single we can go for date I will never say u to marry me... just joking 🀠yarπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

0|0
    0|0
  • More like tinder date went right. Married after the first date? #tindergoals congrats. Let me know where you get registered so I can buy you a gift. I am invited to the wedding, right?

0|0
    0|0
    • πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ arrange me bachelors party

• Show All
    • πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆHhuuuuush

• Nuh uh 😬

• Oh geez that whole awkward and sad lol... blow him off

1|0
    0|0
  • In some cultures instant marriage is norma. That doesn't make him weird just different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up the phone and say i accept πŸ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • Shit, run girl!

1|0
    0|0
  • hahaha what the fuck? only in america xD

1|0
    0|0
    • That's was a deep fuck 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

• Better start looking at venues!

2|0
    0|0
  • Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!

1|0
    0|0
  • What?

1|0
    0|0
  • Marry him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show em u have another boo

1|0
    0|0
  • Good call! Keeps running! Jesus

0|0
    0|0
  • Thats hilarious and awkward at the same time.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes