Is it the best time?

Today's my birthday so I thought it'd be a good time to ask someone I like out. Problem is I don't usually make the first move in these situations and I think he might only see me as "friends with benefits". What do ya guys think I should do?

15

Most Helpful Guy

• Just because it's your birthday doesn't mean someone won't say no. Don't be using the, "It's my birthday." card because that'll make you look desperate. You can always give it a shot though if you'd like.
    Happy birthday!

• I wasn't I was just saying since I'm getting older and he'll be leaving in a year or so I was thinking of doing it. And thank you

• Oh i thought you meant he was leaving the continent, cause I've been in that situation and it isn't fun.
      No that shouldn't be so bad, do you really need a boyfriend now tho? Enjoy the single life and discover who you are, you can get lost in someone else if you aren't careful.

• Thank you very much appreciated❤

Most Helpful Girl