Girl who im sure is interested is extremely slow at replying what is happening?

I had a really good convo on Snapchat the other night with a girl and it ended with her asking to meet me the next day as she wasn't in town on the night. I then messaged her the next day saying "hey b when do you wanna meet scm xxx" after cleaning up my house ready to see her haha, but she took ages to reply to that point where I got kinda bored and decided to spend my allocated cash elsewhere (on a nice meal for myself) then she replied asking what I was doing tonight so I replied "I'm gonna eat something then probs have a drink and Netflix you wanna meet tomorrow and have a drink with me? xxx" and again she took ages to reply (when I say ages I mean 3/4 hours) so I message her again saying "your well slow at replying ain't ya haha let's have your number b xxx" she then replied about an hour later saying "goodnight speak tomorrow xxxx" so I message her this morning saying "morning, you okay, wys today? xxx" to which she replied "yooo nothing b hbu xxx" so I said back "I'm seeing my dad this afternoon and then im free I'm having a drink and smoke tonight if you wanna join xxx" no reply to that message I then send another saying "what do you like to drink then? xxx" still no reply, but the thing is she hasn't seen it and I know she hasn't been online also her Snapchat score isn't going up so I know she isn't talking to anyone else. I do believe she is genuinely interested in meeting me but it's just odd the amount of time she takes to reply because every message I have received tells me that she wants to see me. So what do you guys think? I have never been very a social person and this is pretty much the first girl I feel I've had a spark with so I do want to see it through. Thanks for reading this I know it's long haha.

01