Guys, After how many dates do women usually text you?

Just taking a pole. My friends and I were discussing how texting and online dating has changed the way we date. Our parents and old wisdom says for the girl to wait for the guy to call and the guy does all the work until they’re in an official relationship. The girl plays hard to get and not interested so as not to scare the guy away and to make her appear she has a lot of options. Meanwhile I noticed the younger generation 15-28 year olds seem to think and sometimes expect the girl to make moves or at least text the guy first just to say hi

Out of curiosity after how many dates do you EXPECT not want but expect to be hearing from the girl too. Provide examples of when it worked out or if you were turned off etc. Thanks :)
  • After date 2
  • After date 3
  • Between 4-6 dates
    Vote C
  • After a month
    Vote D
  • After you guys are official
    Vote E

2