Self hate or just preference? Am I wrong for being eastern european but mostly attracted to northern/western girls?

I dunno man I've always felt this way. I have that feeling that being with a eastern european girl would be like meh nothing special.
Besides I gonna say that I generally find northern and western european girls far more attractive than eastern european girls.
I do HOWEVER have a feeling that if I date a western or northern girl I date UP. What I mean by that is that doing that is some sort of upgrade or I gain another status.. which is why I wonder if it could be self hate too?
I have been into a long distance relationship with a Canadian girl and an American girl and I had a relationship (real) with a german girl and I noticed I generally click so much better with them than I do with eastern european girls.
They did not last because of long distance but I plan to change that in the future.
What do you think tho? Self hate or preference?
Also.. if you got any piece of advice for me Id really appreciate it.
PS: not into English girls tho.. they are racist af from my experience.

10