Ask her out "again"?

I asked a girl out about half a year ago. She said she was busy. We didn't talk to each other for a few months, probably out of awkwardness and it was rather her that was avoiding me.
Last week, I told her I have no problem with her and we started talking to one another again.
The thing is, I still like her. I know that it meant "no". However, she didn't say it explicitly and that is what I would like to hear. That would make my mind calm. Also, I want to point out that she is a bit shy and inexperienced.
Finally, would you recommend that I ask her something like whether I should consider her just a friend or if she would be willing to go out provided that I proposed something again.
Even though I still like her, I don't want to waste much time thinking about her whether it will work out or not. But I feel that before I can move on, I need to know this. Is it appropriate to ask right away or should I wait some time to get to know each other a bit more (which is difficult, we meet only a few times a month). I hope you've got the gist of the situation. What would you do?

02