Guys: who would you rather date/marry?

And why? ...
  • Secretary
  • Teacher
  • Nurse
    Vote C
  • Doctor
    Vote D
  • Paramedic
    Vote E
  • Business woman
    Vote F
  • Other - which?
    Vote G
So since not many people are liking these options I’m curious as to what your first choices would be...
I’m surprised nobody has chosen paramedic yet...

935

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say between a doctor and a nurse. They have the utmost knowledge on health. So, they can keep me alive longer than if I were with someone not in the medical field. Okay, I'm somewhat kidding. I'm not sure if I really have a preference based on the career type. I care more about their personality. Cool, caring and down to earth is much better than stressed, self-centered and egotistical. Granted, that may sometimes be entertaining, but it's not date-worthy to me. I'd rather not have stress in my life.

• Most of them aren’t egotistical and are mainly compassionate. The advantages to those careers are also worth being aware of though: driven, have an appreciation of life, can deal with practically anything etc.

• Yeah, I know. I know some nurses and doctors, and most that I know are not egotistical. There are a few, but most are not.

• Thanks very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love to be with a guy involved with animals, like a vet or something like that