Vote E
  • Business woman
    Vote F
  • Other - which?
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
So since not many people are liking these options I’m curious as to what your first choices would be...
I’m surprised nobody has chosen paramedic yet...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say between a doctor and a nurse. They have the utmost knowledge on health. So, they can keep me alive longer than if I were with someone not in the medical field. Okay, I'm somewhat kidding. I'm not sure if I really have a preference based on the career type. I care more about their personality. Cool, caring and down to earth is much better than stressed, self-centered and egotistical. Granted, that may sometimes be entertaining, but it's not date-worthy to me. I'd rather not have stress in my life.

1|0
    0|0
    • Most of them aren’t egotistical and are mainly compassionate. The advantages to those careers are also worth being aware of though: driven, have an appreciation of life, can deal with practically anything etc.

• Yeah, I know. I know some nurses and doctors, and most that I know are not egotistical. There are a few, but most are not.

• Thanks very much for MHGO.

Most Helpful Girl

• Love to be with a guy involved with animals, like a vet or something like that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Provided that I am already attracted to said person. Paramedic or nurse. I know the hours suck and it limits things but those are the only ones without additional problems, and I know they are not doing it for the money. Means they are good people who need someone.

1|0
    0|0
    • Only ones without additional problems?
      That’s a nice way to look at it through, I admire that.

• Show All
    • Yeah, i can see how some might think that but I wouldn’t say it’s true from my personal experience. There’s a teacher in my family and their kids have turned out well.

• It's not always true but we had to choose and that was one of my reasons to not choose that one.

• Teachers because they have the best hours and make it possible to spend time together and with family. Nurses, doctors and paramedics all have bad hours and at times very unpredictable. It wouldn't be surprising to spend the night alone from time to time with them. I'm a nurse myself so I can vouch for that

1|0
    0|0
  • My wife was originally was going to school for nursing but then switched to dentistry but the program was easier to get into. But I was close to marrying a nurse.

2|0
    0|0
  • My husband is starting as a Teacher in the fall, middle school; so of course I voted That I'm Hot for my Teacher!

1|0
    0|0
  • I choose Paramedic because when it "dies" she'll be the first one I'll call to bring it back to life.

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly would depend how much I connect and have in common with the person in question.

1|0
    0|0
    • The job can help with that

• Well none of these fields are similar to the fields I work in, the nurse/doctor would be the closet but still has nothing really in common with my main field.

• Personally (and I know this is the classic mind set of a student that will Skrew them over later on) but an artist would be great, they have such a beautiful imagination... And they can paint me like one of their French bois ;)

1|0
    0|0
  • I do wana fck one of my teachers.. she looks so much like katy perry

1|0
    0|1
    • Kind of a biased answer then lol

• Show All
    • Ffs we get it already! Calm down!! 😂🙄

• M horny rn... want chat in private

• Secretary. 9-5 job... not too demanding job... can invest in me and kids...

1|0
    1|0
  • im teacher so no teachers i would say a nurse or a doctor

2|0
    0|0
    • That’s interesting. Whay wouldn’t you want someone in the same profession?

• Show All
    • You sure that's not just women in general? xD

• @Celtero hahaha what are you doing to them? :P

• I won't limit a possible great match to an occupation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yeah of course not. But aside from that which is the preference?

• I guess I would have to go with nurse.

• Secretary if anything. While it could be argued that secretary isn't as high profile a job as the rest; at least she won't be at work 24/7 or sleeping off the effects of a 18 hour shift or whatever

1|0
    1|0
  • Good question... every job you listed has responsibilities outside of work too that'll take her time, so I don't know xD

1|0
    0|0
  • It doesn't matter uness it cuts into the relationship. It's always nice to have a working woman I like that part of it.

2|0
    0|0
  • As long as she’s not a teacher. Those poor people go through so much shit...

1|1
    0|0
  • Secretary why? It's a less stressful job and she'll have more free time.

2|0
    1|0
  • So long as I trust them beyond a doubt, I don't care.

1|1
    0|0
  • Nurse, doctor, paramedic, all work stupid hours. No thanks.

1|0
    1|0
  • I said other because as long as she's happy with her career she can be happy at home too.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'd date a teacher, specifically my year 9 biology teacher

1|0
    0|0
  • Military ladies all the way because I love lady in military clothing and to me very attractive 10/10

1|0
    0|0
  • Cose secretary understand your feelings.. your desired

1|0
    1|0
  • As long as she has a working brain and is loyal. Yes, that's a lot to ask these days...

1|0
    0|0
  • Because men decide to date and marry judging by the profession of the woman.

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m sure some do, some prefer ambitious women. No?

• My girlfriend or fiance before anyone

2|0
    0|0
  • Teacher or a hairstylist.

1|0
    0|0
    • Why those choices?

• Because if she is a teacher it means she is fascinated by knowledge and helping others find that knowledge.

I love hair and styling my hair as well as coloring it. Stylists tend to be on the more open minded, edgy and weirder side of humanity which means I'd fit right in with them

• Buissness women. As they travel much.

2|0
    0|0
    • May professionals have the option to travel

• Many*

• they just got to be thereselves around me

1|0
    0|0
    • So no preference at all? Seriously?

• no preference as long as they got a good heart and care about me and i care about them. thats all that matters

• Business man or doctor for me.

1|0
    1|0
  • Engineer?

1|0
    0|0
  • Entrepreneur. We can start businesses together.

2|0
    0|0
  • Doctor because they make a lot of money

1|0
    0|0
  • teachet
    to teach our kids

2|0
    1|0
  • I'm dating someone who is studying to be a nurse

1|0
    0|0
  • Musician

1|0
    0|0
  • a musician

1|0
    0|0
  • No love for the paramedic 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • The hottest and the one who makes the most money

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't care

1|0
    0|0
  • I don’t care what his profession is. As long as he’s smart, selfless and loyal - I’m good!

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm not dumb enough to ever marry, but if I was, their occupation wouldn't even matter. Character, discernment, morals, humor, intelligence, state of consciousness and health, both mental and physical are all that really matters.

1|0
    1|0
    • I know. Hopefully that would go without saying. It was assuming all of those were already present though.

• All of those are present... only in the movies.

• Maybe you need to date different women

• Business woman because the other jobs are much more prone to long hours and WAY more stress

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes