I kind of want to get married?

I’ve been with my boyfriend for 2 years but dated before when we were 6 and 7. He had to leave the UK due to his dads work but I didn’t know that and one day he just left, I was heart broken. Although I was only young I remember he was like a bestfriend as well as a ‘boyfriend’. I saw him again when we were 15 and 16 and became bestfriends almost straight away. Then we started dating again at 18 and 19 and I really love him. We have only been together for 2 years should I be thinking about marriage?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Sure, you could. But why the rush? You could just enjoy eachother while not being married :)

0|0
    0|0
  • You kind of want to get married? No, there is an absolute certainty in wanting to get married, or there is no marriage.

0|0
    0|0
    • No I mean I don’t want to get married NOW but I’m thinking about it even after only being in a relationship for 2 years. Is that normal?

• You're quiet young to get married in my very own opinion, but if you really believe it will work out between the two of you, and you are happy with him, I guess why not?

• I think it's natural to think about marriage when you've been together for even a few months. If it's what you want, I don't see the harm. However, because you two are so young, he may feel pressured or scared, etc. etc.. But you know your relationship. I just know I'm a commitment junkie and I love the idea of love and being with someone and being happy and starting a family, and getting married and spending more of your life together for longer!.. Kinda turned ranty, but that's just me haha...
    Anyways, I think it's normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes