URGENT. please I need some advice?

Me and this girl have been dating, we talked a lot in class, she flirted with me, messaged me frequently. Two weeks later I have given her a chance and we started dating things were going well. But about a week ago she started distancing herself little by little and I could tell.. after a week of her not telling me what went wrong and I kinda blew a fuse, she asked why I disappeared and I texted her what’s the point In staying if you’re just gonna push me away and not talk to me, she stopped letting me touch her a lot. Anyhow 12 hrs later she said ‘we need to talk.. in person ‘ already I’m freaking out like omg is she saying it’s over? Well we talked she didn’t tell me it was over, she said she can’t keep the relationship going on right now that she has a lot going on. So I said it is what it is. And I was trying so hard not to bust my eyes out crying. She didn’t say it’s over just that something is wrong and that she needs to focus on this first. What should I do, I really think she’s the one, I feel so happy with her.. and I really think we will work out. Other then the obvious and give her some space what else should I do?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Respect her decision. Talking it out and staying in the relationship was an option early on during the rocky period. But now that's it's come to this, there's no use crying over what might have been. Just because she's gone now doesn't mean she'll never come back. Grow separately as people and you'll work better if you mutually decide to come back together.

Use this time to learn more about how you can grow stronger as an individual and even hang out with your other friends or meet other people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes