I got super busy :(?

Ever been in the middle of a conversation with someone, really enjoying getting to know them, then have to do something and don't get chance to go back to the conversation before they have blocked you? I know it shouldn't get to me but it does when I like someone

8

Most Helpful Girl

• When a relationship is new - there isn't a lot of trust so minor things like that can lead to rejection or blocking. I remember I was once texting a guy I met online and he called me on the phone while I was in the middle of a bible study. I immediately hung up on him and he told me to never speak to him again and I had to explain to him that I was in a crowded room and did not want to interrupt the church service by answering the phone while it was happening. Some people need affirmation and confirmation that everything is normal and fine.