I got super busy :(?

Ever been in the middle of a conversation with someone, really enjoying getting to know them, then have to do something and don't get chance to go back to the conversation before they have blocked you? I know it shouldn't get to me but it does when I like someone

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• When a relationship is new - there isn't a lot of trust so minor things like that can lead to rejection or blocking. I remember I was once texting a guy I met online and he called me on the phone while I was in the middle of a bible study. I immediately hung up on him and he told me to never speak to him again and I had to explain to him that I was in a crowded room and did not want to interrupt the church service by answering the phone while it was happening. Some people need affirmation and confirmation that everything is normal and fine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Tell them you don't reply as fast and you're really sorry about it. It's not your fault people are impatient hun.

0|1
    0|0
  • I completely understand.. but what happens is if the girl liked u and she kept waiting for u then she probably thought u were ghosting her and she would have cried over it and moved on.. guys should stop doing that and let the girl know what’s up.. keep her informed.. but if u have any other way of contacting her then do so and apologize.. if she really likes u she will come back..

0|0
    0|0
  • Is there another way you can contact them? Like through a friend or another social media account or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell them why you have to go.

0|0
    0|0
    • I know, I didn't get chance coz I was at work and I'm not really supposed to be on my phone anyway :(

• How long were you busy?

0|0
    0|0
  • That’s a weird person. Be glad.

0|0
    0|0
    • She seemed really nice though, I know in this day and age people ghost people so I don't know if thats why coz it was mid conversation and I didn't get chance to let her know I was Gunna be busy :(

• Be glad, you dodged a bullet

• That's sad.. Maybe they felt you were blowing them off. Hopefully you can find a way to get in touch. 😓 Social media or something

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes