My girlfriend is having guys over this weekend and she said its gonna be wild. Should I worry?

she's having guys over and I asked her if she wants me to come over and hang with her and she said she wants an alone time with her "friends" she said girls r going to be there. I broke up with her ass after I heard that and blocked and she been texting me so what should I do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• Why should you worry about it if you've already broken up with her? Screw her, and let whoever she wants screw her too. Who cares- it's not your problem any more. She's not your problem any more. She's made her bed; let her lie in it with however many users and players she feels like inviting.