What would explain this guy's behaviour? We've been together for a month now?

So about 10 - 12 days ago he told me he was having issues that he was too embarrassed to talk about and did not want to talk about until he was over the problems he was struggling with. He said he would tell me about it after he overcame it and it was keeping him busy which was why he had difficulty keeping in touch with me. That was Monday 2 weeks ago - did not get a text from him again until this Friday morning where he said he planned on telling me what had been keeping him so busy these last two weeks but did not feel comfortable telling me through text or online conversation and wanted to tell me in person. He asked me if I wanted to have food with him this Monday or Tuesday. I texted him back about 3 hours after he texted me back at around 12:00 in the afternoon and it is now almost 7:00 p. m. and I have not heard from him. What is going on?

12

Most Helpful Guy

• Guessing games are for children. Sit down and talk like adults. If you can't do that then figure it's just not a match.