Guy I’m seeing jokes about me seeing someone else, is that a red flag?

Long story short, this guy and I have been talking for two months. He asked me out on a date and I said yes, however, sometimes he jokes that I should date someone else. For example, I almost cut my hand while cooking, and he said that I should date a doctor instead. I don’t know if he actually means it when he jokes about me dating someone else or if he’s insecure?

1233

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you think he's fishing for you to say like I don't want anyone else sort of cos that's what it sounds like. But that isn't a bad thing , better than a cockey shit full of themselves?

Most Helpful Girl

• Definitely signs of insecurity! sucks that so early into dating he already thinks like that. For sure if you end up in a relationship, it may get worse?