Are there still chivalrous guys when it comes to dating?

1188

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes I'm definitely chivalrous when it comes to dating. Women still love a gentleman. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Most Helpful Girl

• No, women ruined most of them and turned them into commitment shy assholes.

• *bad women

• In short, not an asshole but commitment shy I guess. Really just a fear of heartbreak.

• It is natural.

The actual Nice guys, are still nice the asshole attitude is usually a front to protect themselves. People handle loss and hurt in different ways but I always notice the bitterest people are usually the ones that have the deepest scars or still refuse to let go of their baggaes.

We all have been there, I refuse to let some person make me cynical anymore, life is way too short.

Bitches come and go that's why their called bitches, not lap dogs.