Is it fair to hate my girlfriends ex?

Do you think it's appropriate to hate my girlfriends ex-boyfriend? My girlfriend was dating some ugly dude before me and I hate his freaking guts. He just so happens to be the roommate of my girlfriend's best friend. So her best friend will constantly be talking about him and I hate that.
I think I dislike it so much because two months into our relationship I found a message she had sent to him two months into our relationship that she still had feelings for him and always would. I confronted her about it and she blocked him, assuring me not to worry about it.
I believed it. But now a year later he is graduating from college and my gfs best friend invited us to her and his graduation party. I don't want her anywhere this dude. Am I unfair to feel this way?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Wait your girlfriend says she had feeling with him still 2 months into your guy's relationship?

0|0
    0|0
    • Yes. She said this exactly: "You know I'm into you, I'll always be into you. But we're not good for each other so I hope we can be friends."

• Show All
    • But yeah man she isn't cheating on you. It could be a LOT worse. Like if she starts saying she like him to you and shit, then that's when you break up. Because that has happened to me before.

• Yeah that makes sense. I think I'm just overly paranoid

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes