My boyfriend dosent like me anymore?

Me and my boyfriend are dating for two months, he told me he wants to break up with me because he feels like our relationship was kinda forced cuz his best friend got us together to go out and stuff. And during that period of time we had a lot of arguments and now he's tilling me im not the right person for him. What can i do to make him like me and care about me again like before?
please i dont need any comments to tell me to move on or anything, i can't move on or leave him because i love him so much. I need advice please help im really depressed

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• "he feels like our relationship was kinda forced cuz his best friend got us together to go out and stuff" this is a very rude thing to say as matter of fact dear Amy! I would personally never say that. Either it works either not. No need for meaningless excuses to justify himself and acts!
    The most logical thing to do indeed is to move on, BUT, if you think there is a chance for your relationship to work out again, then take it.
    You can do nothing but talk about it dear.
    Ask him to develop more his decision and reason for putting an end to the relationship.
    Maybe he likes someone else and does not want to hurt your feelings with the truth.
    So ask for the "Truth" whether it is going to be hurtful or not.
    Would you like to stay with him in case he lies about his feelings for you? Would you be a happy couple?
    You have to go and talk to him for the real reason that makes him feel you are not good together.
    Keep in mind, in case it does not work, you will have to move on with your life dear Amy, don't stay stuck in this moment and ruin a chance of happiness elsewhere.
    I wish you good luck dear Amy.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is its all excuses he never liked you he brainwashed you and now it's hard for you to forget him. He is literally how to nicely say it.. a dog. A dog how is hanging around and eating shit a dog who is not matured yet a dog who doesn't know what dignity good morals and respect is. Basically he is immature. What you need and looking from what I I can tell is a Mature guy who will really love you and respects you. You are looking in a wrong place don't look after him anymore because it's simple you don't deserve him... you deserve a human Bing not a dog who tells you hey let's break up because it was forced. You think you like him but you don't , trust me when I say that I have been there before. When you find your real deal your real king you will realize how stupid you were to be sad over him and how LUCKY you were you broke up with him.
    Be patient.. and keep hunting. While you do that don't give a fuck about him. 💘

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Seems like you want to try and force him to like you. He already feels forced to be with you. You two have been arguing the whole relationship which has only been two months and that is a big red flag. Not a way to start a relationship. Since you both are arguing a lot now just imagine when there are bigger problems to worry about.

1|1
    0|0
  • Oh sweetheart you cannot Force someone to love you. It will only lead to resentment

1|1
    0|0
    • I agree with this guy

• Show All
    • There’s nothing you can do. Besides you’re pretty and young. The world is your oyster. You can find someone who will love you.

• U can't really do much about it.

• "What can i do to make him like me and care about me again like before?"

Nothing. You simply cannot negotiate attraction or desire. The is a dead end for you, time to move on.

Oh, and the arguing and all that is a total fail. No guy will put up with that. Period. For some reason young women have this idea that everything that pops into their head has to be verbalized, and they have to always be right. Neither is valid, and arguing is a huge red flag.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love is a feeling.. You can't make him interested in you again as it's up to him to love you or not.. But you should try as well.. Take him to some lonely place at night and try to settle things.. Tell him how much you love him.. It's the only way I guess..

0|1
    0|0
  • I am really sorry Amy to hear that , in my opinion most of the problems starts in bed.
    Guys usually brake the relation because sexual dissatisfaction.
    I see your profile photo and see that you Are really pretty. And I saw your butt photos and it was really exciting. So as a female any man would love to be with you. So most probably there is a sexual problem or sexual requests from his side that you were unable to fulfil. Work o. It and he may return back to you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe that is not his own meaning.
    Ask him what he means with "not the right" person?
    What means "right" for him?
    Tell him abourt your emotions and expoectations.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him there is no pressure but you think he needs to give it anotehr week where you can have completely open communication as you feel this has been sprung on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • You could hold him hostage but that might be illegal.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sounds like he thinks you two know each other more now and just aren't a fit. Maybe you should sit down with him and see what he thinks are the unfixable problems and then decide if he is right or if you think you can change those things.

0|0
    0|0
  • No advise in the matter... You'll wait for him, then you'll be heartbroken because he's not coming back, then it'll take few weeks to move on. I've been to the process a lots of times. Find new boyfriend! I can set you up if you want!

0|0
    0|0
  • This has happened to me to, try to him space and if I doesn’t work out you should respect his honesty. If he really isn’t interested in you anymore your relationship would only become toxic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey I’m really sorry to hear what you are going through , perhaps try and give him space and see what happens but pm me if you want and perhaps you can gove e a bit more information and background to your problems

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe in two months nothing great happened between you two so he's just thinking you're not right for him.
    Give it a little more time and see where it goes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow after two months? And what you mean you can't leave him? He wants to leave you. There's no point in persuing a lost cause. Never subject yourself to a person who wants nothing to with you.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1st "love" ? It will be hard but it will end whether you want it to or not if he doesn't want it to work. You both have to be 100% committed... relationships are hard

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sorry but it's an obvious 1 sided relationship at this point. You're still very young don't panic there are millions of other guys out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • You seemed to want to learn the hard way, so there's no saving you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well you haven't sucked him off yet, so I say he has every bit of excuse to dump you

0|0
    0|0
  • Well just make him sometime to. sit with you and discuss what are his problems and ask him every question with emotions.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not only you who can handle the relationship, have to come from both... pm me so we can speak about it (happened to me too)

0|0
    0|0
  • You can not love someone who doesn't love you !
    Maybe ask him why he think like that :)
    Good luck :p

0|0
    0|0
  • You cannot make someone like you or love you. Simple as that!

0|0
    0|0
  • If he feels that way then trying to change his feelings will only make it worse

0|0
    0|0
  • You can't. Its been 2 months... geez that's nothing... move on. Find someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • If you have been arguing in 2 months of relationship, how do you expect to spend more time together.

0|0
    0|0
  • First of all, was your"relationship "forced" like he said?

0|0
    0|0
  • If he is ABSOLUTELY definitive about his decision you won't be able to change that no matter how much you care about him. But if you want him back I have only one option (even this isn't fool proof like at all) tell him that you dont feel like it was forced because you legitimately felt a lasting connection between the two of you because (insert reasons here) (I clearly dont know why) there is an attraction/bond that you haven't (possibly) had with anyone else.
    I'm sorry if this doesn't help like you want it to good thing I gave the disclaimer

0|0
    0|0
  • That should come naturally if not just let it go and find soneone better

0|0
    0|0
  • He's choosing not to be with you. Nothing you can do at this point.

0|0
    0|0
  • You're headed for heartbreak if you try to make someone love you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love potion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nothing you can do. Let him go

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 months. Twoooo months. You love him in 2 months?

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a new one

0|0
    0|0
  • Ill be your new one😃

0|0
    0|0
  • @amyray can u pm me?

0|0
    0|0
  • What are your arguments usually about

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not surprised

0|0
    0|0
  • Interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • He need to realise your importance.

0|0
    0|0
  • In a lot of ways, I think animals are smarter than us people.
    Have you tried doing the chicken dance?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5sIspLfmXM

0|0
    0|0
    • WTF 😂😂😂
      by the way u should also "chicken attack"

https://youtu.be/miomuSGoPzI

• @Manhart1999
      I don't in anyway condone violence. But if it needs to happen, I just wish you would leave your chickens out of it. Chickens are people, too, so why bring them into it?

• then get a new boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes