My boyfriend dosent like me anymore?

Me and my boyfriend are dating for two months, he told me he wants to break up with me because he feels like our relationship was kinda forced cuz his best friend got us together to go out and stuff. And during that period of time we had a lot of arguments and now he's tilling me im not the right person for him. What can i do to make him like me and care about me again like before?
please i dont need any comments to tell me to move on or anything, i can't move on or leave him because i love him so much. I need advice please help im really depressed

836

Most Helpful Guy

• "he feels like our relationship was kinda forced cuz his best friend got us together to go out and stuff" this is a very rude thing to say as matter of fact dear Amy! I would personally never say that. Either it works either not. No need for meaningless excuses to justify himself and acts!
    The most logical thing to do indeed is to move on, BUT, if you think there is a chance for your relationship to work out again, then take it.
    You can do nothing but talk about it dear.
    Ask him to develop more his decision and reason for putting an end to the relationship.
    Maybe he likes someone else and does not want to hurt your feelings with the truth.
    So ask for the "Truth" whether it is going to be hurtful or not.
    Would you like to stay with him in case he lies about his feelings for you? Would you be a happy couple?
    You have to go and talk to him for the real reason that makes him feel you are not good together.
    Keep in mind, in case it does not work, you will have to move on with your life dear Amy, don't stay stuck in this moment and ruin a chance of happiness elsewhere.
    I wish you good luck dear Amy.

Most Helpful Girl

• The truth is its all excuses he never liked you he brainwashed you and now it's hard for you to forget him. He is literally how to nicely say it.. a dog. A dog how is hanging around and eating shit a dog who is not matured yet a dog who doesn't know what dignity good morals and respect is. Basically he is immature. What you need and looking from what I I can tell is a Mature guy who will really love you and respects you. You are looking in a wrong place don't look after him anymore because it's simple you don't deserve him... you deserve a human Bing not a dog who tells you hey let's break up because it was forced. You think you like him but you don't , trust me when I say that I have been there before. When you find your real deal your real king you will realize how stupid you were to be sad over him and how LUCKY you were you broke up with him.
    Be patient.. and keep hunting. While you do that don't give a fuck about him. 💘