Girls, ever felt you can't afford being in a relationship bcoz he is rich (Guys, need help too)?

We know relationship is about give and take.
When we love and care someone, we do wanna give and treat something nice.

But the man ure in a relationship with is a rich guy, you know he might not think expensive gifts from you matter. He might not think about it at all. But you do. And u want to. But u can't afford to buy expensive things. U just feel... Inconfident and embarrassed. This relationship is inbalanced, when comes to financial status. you're stressed.

Been there?
Guys need ur suggestions. Really!

12