Would any girl wanna date me?

So I'm a very sweet and loving, loyal guy who don't cheat, just having doubts sometimes about myself, I always wonder "if any girl got to know me would ghey ever want to date me and actually have a relationship that last with me? "

23

Most Helpful Guy

• What makes you think they wouldn't? Where's the lack of confidence coming from? I would say yeah if you are a genuine guy and not a total pussy there's a girl that will like you. Just relax and socialise with some girls in a non sexual way, sound like you just need to get a little confidence.

• Lack of Confidence is coming from every girl that's dated me and left me for someone better, they say they care and love me but then just turn around and go for someone better, I feel as though I'm not good enough or something wrong with me or I don't have the looks I should, maybe I'm ugly or something

• Yeah that would suck, but try and put it in perspective instead of going down this self pity route. If you want to see what a real example of someone who's attitude ruins their hopes with girls just look up incels on YouTube or reddit or wherever. Truly the most bitter and creepy men on earth, don't go down that road.

• I'll try not to, just heart break sucks and wish someone wouldn't give up on me so easily

Most Helpful Girl

• Of course a girl would want to date you!!
    Here is what you do-show some confidence!!! Don't be afraid of any woman-she is, after all, as human as you are. The most she can do to you is say no.
    You will find someone. just be patient-and confident-in your decency.

• I'm trying to have confidence, just fading away after my 2 week heart break

• Thanks for the MHO!