Guys, do you think that friends can turn into a relationship?

Preferably answers from older guys, 27+

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I sure hope so. Im friends with a girl and really want to go farther and i think she wouldn't be agaisnt the idea either. Ill let you know yes or no if it happens...

1|0
    0|0
    • How long have you been friends?

• A few months now. She's done things that make it seem like she cares about me at least. Dunno if its as much as i do but we'll see where this goes

• Yea that not knowing... does he like me special or simply as a friend.. sigh

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I think the only problem with close friend not going into relationship is that they afraid to break up and lose that 1 friend.

Well best friend = SO

0|0
    0|0
  • Yesss..100%... enemies friends besties it doesn't matter who... relationship is between anyone and anything

0|0
    0|0
  • Am in the same situation, I think I like her more and its confusing, she's older than me which doesn't bother me, hoping she will text me back

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it can easily happen as long as one friend does not place the other firmly in the friend zone

0|0
    0|0
    • How would I know if he has put me in the friend zone?

• Show All
    • But that could change? :-(

• I mean it can there is a possibility. But it is rare.. sometimes it can just become a matter of convenience to get physical intimacy

• Yes but the question will the 2 people know they are love either but shy admitted they are

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I've done it many times before.

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course it can

0|0
    0|0
  • Tradition states yes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I do think so