Is it weird to enjoy dating someone who isn't very smart?

I'm dating a woman who isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, she asked me out and we've been on a lot of dates since. I enjoy being with her.

32

Most Helpful Girl

• My friend says guys like dumb girls cause they are easier to get along with - less likely to get angry - less manipulative - less demanding - more trustworthy and reliable and predictable. this is why most guys are interested in girls that are dumber than them.

• I can confirm this, I love her to piece

Most Helpful Guy

• If you like her and enjoy being with her then do what feels right. It doesn't matter if she isn't smart (in your opinion) what matters is the time you have together and that you care and like being with her