Can you fall in love with someone online?

I wonder how many of you have actually ended up marrying or dating someone you met online. Would you not consider being in a relationship until you actually meet in person?

015

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes it is possible
    You can get to know a person's inside a lot online without the distractions of "real life" but at the same time there is the risk that the person you get to know is just an idealized self image
    I met someone online and married her moved to a different country and everything
    It did not work out in the long run for various reasons
    Part of it was that the person I got to know online was in part wishful thinking on her part how she wanted to see herself but couldn't quite live up to it in reality... it is more complicated then that of course
    Still though I would take the chance again