Girls, have you ever developed feelings for a guy you previously rejected?

please explain

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I have considered if my rejection was the right thing to do but I don't regret it, I had my reasons
    Better pug lady than being with the wrong guy because desperation

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• No, never.
    I’ve always been able to tell quickly if I’m interested in someone - if that immediate intrigue wasn’t there then it’s not happening

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes, but no. As Liv0115 said, it was a bad timing. We were too young back then and I wanted to focus on other things (like study), not dating him. Another aspect was that he was ambivalent or simply pretending not being into me, while he was questioning me about my feelings (indirectly). Maybe if he admitted and confessed, things possibly could get better. I don't know your case, but if you confessed and she rejected you, it might be because she has another man in her heart. In my case, it was not that I didn't like him, but his attitude pissed me off. I think he needs to grow up😂. Even in the present, his awkward manner to say hi to me is really annoying. If you have something to say, just say it!

0|1
    0|0
  • No, sometime I think "Would I've got bullied if I didn't rejected him?" but that's all. I just wonder how my middle school life would have changed.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I haven't. There's nothing to explain, I just haven't.
    Doesn't mean it can't happen, but it hasn't so far.

0|1
    0|0
  • We don't always reject you because we don't like you. Maybe she liked you all along, and it just was bad timing

1|1
    0|0
  • never

0|1
    0|0
  • No..

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Twice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. At first he was coming on too strong, overly eager, and it seemed like he was being too desperate. We barely knew each other so it turned me off but I figured maybe after we got to know each other, he could at least be my friend because he seemed like a nice guy otherwise. We started hanging out more and he started acting more normal. I started having feelings for him and once I did, it was like he knew, and decided that he didn't want me so he rejected me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Kind of. I’m so empathetic that I tend to pick up other people’s feelings. Sometimes I don’t know if I’m feeling something or someone else is and I’m just picking it up.

0|1
    0|0
  • My feelings didn't change

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes