Any solutions for a couple that is having trouble having opposite friend sex?

So here’s the summary. I have a good handful of guy friends. He has one female friend. (I swear me and my guy friends are simply platonic).

Im insecure about the fact that he hasn’t introduced me to her. (He’s introduced me to all his close guy friends and his family but not this female one cause she apperatnly hasn anxiety and he’s feels like me and her have nothing in common. he's been to her house before during our relationship)

then when hen I bring this upm, he points out that I have my guy friends but he trusts me anyways.

Am am I wrong to feel insecure about this?

12