Any solutions for a couple that is having trouble having opposite friend sex?

So here’s the summary. I have a good handful of guy friends. He has one female friend. (I swear me and my guy friends are simply platonic).

Im insecure about the fact that he hasn’t introduced me to her. (He’s introduced me to all his close guy friends and his family but not this female one cause she apperatnly hasn anxiety and he’s feels like me and her have nothing in common. he's been to her house before during our relationship)

then when hen I bring this upm, he points out that I have my guy friends but he trusts me anyways.

Am am I wrong to feel insecure about this?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No you should if she is just a friend she should want to meet you because it would make him happy.. plus he kinda has a point about your guy friends unless they are in a relationship with another girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you suggest

• You tell him you want to meet this other girl bc she seems important to him and it is important to you for you and her to get along. And if he brings up the guys you say I would love for you to meet them and get to know them.. offer transparency and honesty in exchange for him doing the same if he bulks at it then you know that there is something for you to worry about with her. Anxiety is a excuse and even if you don't meet she should be ok calling or texting you

• Communication perhaps? It seems like y'all or one of you have trust issues

0|0
    0|0
    • we’re talking about it but we don’t have a solution. Just let it go then?

• Show All
    • I don’t mind but he does cause she has anxiety and says he feels like we’d have nothing to talk about

• Maybe talk to him and see if it could be arranged anyway just so you could meet her yourself.

• I wouldn't worry as long as she's not a secret.

0|0
    0|0
    • I shouldn’t be worried that I can’t meet her cause he thinks we have nothing to talk about or etc? Just let it go then?

• Show All
    • She just so happens to be scuicidal and I just have a hard time believing it when I don’t have any proof in front of me. I’m just taking words

• Well, it sounds like she has a lot of drama around her.

I think you need to really confront him about his cognitive dissonance.

Either it's ok for men and women to be friends or it's not.

Recommended myTakes