What can I do to become more attractive to women at my height (5'4)?

I'm a 5'4 17 year old Hispanic (I'm done growing sadly) and I know it's going to be hard for me in the dating world, especially at my height, even if I have the looks (which I'm told that I do by several people, even strangers) and I want to know what I can do to become more attractive to women. I already go to the gym everyday (have a lean muscular build) and stronger than most of my friends, am set to be valedictorian of my school, play piano and soccer and do programming, and plan to become a tech entrepreneur and going to a prestigious university. I also love traveling and would like to make a traveling blog. I still don't think that is enough. It's hard knowing how I have to compensate for my height, when you see the average Joe's who are taller simply getting girls left and right without even trying. I guess the only true way for me is to become rich, only problem is that will be very difficult, though I believe I can achieve it. I also don't mind dating taller girls at all, hell I would date 6ft girls, because I know two things and that is that we are all horizontal in bed and love shouldn't have boundaries. I do care about how women look, which I know I shouldn't have requirements at my height, but I can't help it. Though I care to a certain extent, such as being skinny, attractive face, fit body, and most important personality, I would not want to spend the rest of my life talking to a brick even if she had the other qualities, it would be torture. :)

02