HELP!! HOW SHOULD I RESPOND TO HIM SAYING she's A GOOD FRIEND?

There is this guy and we kind of have a thing he posted a video on his insta story of a girl eating dragons breathe. I asked him who she was and he said “she’s a good friend” I don’t know how to respond to him. Any ideas would help. Thanks in advance!

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Well my first question would be if you and him have a clear out in the open relationship going on. Some men tend to get close with other women either because they like the attention or in case it doesn't work out with their first choice. Feel free to message me, ill help however I can :)

• I just don’t knos how to respond to “she’s a good friend” while still continuing the convo.

• Simply ask "Am I a good friend too?" I believe you can take it from there :)

Most Helpful Girl

• “Oh ok”
    Or don’t say anything...