Should I say a proper goodbye or slowly avoid him?

I have met this NRI guy on a dating app and been talking to him since 9 months. 1st few days we were only talking on video calls and texts later he asked me to meet and i went to his place ended up having wonderful sex. he suggested me to be in a friends with benefits relation with him until he leaves India. Coming from a typical Indian family background, I didn’t like the idea and thought of not meeting him but we were regularly texting, video calling. I told him not to text or video call me everyday otherwise I’ll get used to him or someone from us get bored with other, he didn’t listen to me. I didn’t want to be away from him so i thought i should give it a try since he’ll leave India anyway soon. We had great fun together went almost every place in our city together, went to movies, bowling, lunch, dinners, sex for 8 months even though its FBW relation i never felt like that, he never made me feel like its only about sex. Before he went out with girls for 2 months or a week. with me, it lasted this long so I thought he might be actually into me. he realized that I’m falling for him and decided to talk t to me, he told me that we have already talked about this before going into this relation do not fall for me it will hurt you in the future and he doesn’t want me to get hurt. He always say ‘love hurts’. last month i got pregnant on the day i got to know that i was pregnant i saw a picture on his phone with a girl pretty close I didn’t like it but I didn’t ask him anything about her because even though i ask he’ll say she is only a friend from that day insecurity started. He was with me all days when i was going through the abortion he was the one who took care of everything, i saw his call history full of that girl’s name. We stopped texting or contacting each other after the abortion, 2 days after abortion I asked him about that girl and he said she’s just a friend swore on his whole family and god about that. i believed and i was being normal with him but

24

Most Helpful Guy

• I think he says true just leave he don't want child some boys want relation with many girl its reason i cannot tel you here. I think you can leave him slowly even he is ready for leaving so try to forget be busy in your work

Most Helpful Girl

• Just cut him off like don't just leave him and if he tries then maybe it's worth trying but if not leave it