Have you ever settled for a less-than-thrilling relationship? Was it worth it?

The guy is nice, someone I went to high school with, but I don't find him physically attractive or have much chemistry with him. He's been persistently pursuing me and I always decline since there's no 'sparks'.
Just wondering if anyone ever felt like they settled into a similar relationship. Are you still together with that person? If so, did that relationship change for the better the more you knew them?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried, wouldn't recommend doing it if you're wanting a long term relationship. If you're loyal to your relationships, well you may have the urge to look for someone better when you're with him which is unfair for both of you.

• Good point, and you’re right. It does seem unfair to be in a relationship with an unequal level of attraction.

Most Helpful Girl

• Kinda... nothing wrong with trying?