Am I at fault in this situation?

Me and my almost-boyfriend consider ourselves open-minded. But there was one time when he asked about my breast size and form. I was kinda cool with it when he asked about my cup size. Although it made me uncomfortable, I answered it. But then, he suddenly asked about my breast form which made me totally uncomfortable. I skipped the question and it kinda drove him mad for snapping him out. I felt disrespected. He told me that he's sorry for being open-minded, and for thinking that I am open-minded. I'm open-minded, but not on things like these. So that just really drove me mad.
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have spend a lot of time with sex-positive and LGBT activists and I can assure you, that was his fault. He stepped in to your personal space. Why wood he need to know that before you even got intimate? Describing your breasts goes into the same direction as showing them. So you'd also not be open-minded if you drew them for him? And insulting you for not describing is also disrespectful.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just say you’re uncomfortable with those kinds of subjects and change the topic to something else? Men aren’t mind readers

0|0
    0|0
    • Agreed 100%

• I did told him that I felt uncomfortable. He wanted me to apologize for not telling him, but I didn't because I don't feel the need to.

• So you told him that you felt uncomfortable and then he wanted you to apologize for not telling him? I'm confused...

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Almost boyfriend means
    Both don't wanna get in a relationship but want to have benefits of it
    If yes
    Then he is considering that it have more benefits then you think there should be
    I hope I made my point clear

1|0
    0|0
  • Open minded doesn't mean you're comfortable with everything immediately, the fact that he got aggressive over this is unfair. Normally I'd also advise you try to deflect nonsense like this with humor however you were right to be defensive.

1|0
    0|0
  • no one is at fault, but you may have over reacted. he's almost your boyfriend, its normal to ask that, its not like he asked to have sex with you. try asking his dick size lol. ask him an intimate question back since he asked you one

0|0
    0|0
  • He was the one at fault because he was being a jerk! If someone doesn't feel comfortable talking about something, a person should respect their decision and change the topic...

0|0
    0|0
  • What in a butt fucking bullshit is "almost boyfriend"? Lol the fuck? What's next? Half virgin? Man.. People nowadays lol. Triggered people can go cry and report me. This topic is way beyond eye rolling. 🙄

0|0
    0|0
  • you're being too sensitive, open mindedness means you can handle any topic

0|0
    0|0
  • Just say him if he ask again than you find other guy than see his reaction

0|0
    0|0
  • What if he wants to gift you a bra on ur birthday? 😆

0|0
    0|0
  • Sahore him your tits dam

0|0
    1|0
  • Be more concerned that a guy over the age of 18 can't guess your cup size by now...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes