Am I at fault in this situation?

Me and my almost-boyfriend consider ourselves open-minded. But there was one time when he asked about my breast size and form. I was kinda cool with it when he asked about my cup size. Although it made me uncomfortable, I answered it. But then, he suddenly asked about my breast form which made me totally uncomfortable. I skipped the question and it kinda drove him mad for snapping him out. I felt disrespected. He told me that he's sorry for being open-minded, and for thinking that I am open-minded. I'm open-minded, but not on things like these. So that just really drove me mad.
  • Yes
  • No

48

Most Helpful Guy

• I have spend a lot of time with sex-positive and LGBT activists and I can assure you, that was his fault. He stepped in to your personal space. Why wood he need to know that before you even got intimate? Describing your breasts goes into the same direction as showing them. So you'd also not be open-minded if you drew them for him? And insulting you for not describing is also disrespectful.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why not just say you’re uncomfortable with those kinds of subjects and change the topic to something else? Men aren’t mind readers

• Agreed 100%

• I did told him that I felt uncomfortable. He wanted me to apologize for not telling him, but I didn't because I don't feel the need to.

• So you told him that you felt uncomfortable and then he wanted you to apologize for not telling him? I'm confused...