I’m scared to date white guys?

lol I’m black, I’m only used to dating within my race, there’s this guy I find funny I like him and I think he likes me too, but I’m scared to let the relationship progress because 1. I don’t know what his family is like 2. My family have expressed not wanting me with a white guy either. On one hand it’s still early days and I don’t want to sound crazy already asking him about his parents but on the other hand I don’t want to let things progress to a point that I really like him but have to let go ygm?

19

Most Helpful Guy

• Go for it. His family could be awesome, or they could be terrible but your not dating his family your dating him. Go for it, you don't want to lose out on a good thing because of what you think others might think do you?

Most Helpful Girl

• White guys are crazy some are hot but there's some