Have you ever developed feelings for your significant other's best friend?

I'm just curious if this has happened to anyone, and if it has, what happened? xxx

115

Most Helpful Girl

• I dated this guy I really shouldn't have. Didn't like him much, wasn't physically attracted to him... didn't really like his attitude... But his house mate was just my type. My boyfriend would work a lot when I went to visit so I'd hang out with his friend. We got on really well. I fancied the pants off him but I never ever made a move of even thought about letting him know. I knew my relationship with his friend would be over soo, there was no point in causing issue between two friends because I had the hots for one of them.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, and it never works out well unless there is a significant gap between when you dated each of them, and even that isn't always for sure. Best to just steer clear.