Is he taking it slow or not interested and there is actually another girl?

I asked a guy if he wanted a girlfriend and he said I'm working on it and I said alright will how's it going and he always tells me it's personal or ignores it eventually I got him to tell me she wants to go fast and he wants to take it slow but that's all he eventually asked me out we went out to eat and when we were leaving he grabbed my butt and put his hand on my leg on the drive back than told me to text him when I get home so he knows I got home safe. I did tell him I like him he didn't really seem to care all he said was ok a will later I asked him if he wanted to go out again after school some day and he said yeah so I took that as either a he didn't care I liked him or he's interested but just doesn't want to say to much.

01