Can Girls Have Any Man They Want?

This seems to be the general consensus, and is probably the reason i cannot get laid, because girls can just find a richer handsome guy and that's that.

37

Most Helpful Guy

• 80% of girls go after 20% of the men.
    So they can "almost" get any man they want since 80% are starving and will get out of their way for the girl. And part of the top 20% of men will give dick to these women (but not marry them).

So the phrasing of the question is incorrect. Because girls only want a few men and don't give a flying f*** about the others.
    But those men girls desire, the successful ones... they're treating girls like girls are treating other men. They're promiscuous and won't take shit from them and won't commit to them.

If they so wanted, girls would have access to 80% of men. But they don't want it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m a girl and I’ve confessed to at least 2 guys and gotten turned down, so I feel it’s not fair to say that girls can get any guy they want. Some girls may have it a bit easier than others, but to say that all girls are that superficial and can and will hop around based on money and good-looks, I think it’s unfair. I judge based on character and personality of the guy, money and looks come second.

• I also think equally there are certain guys who use their looks to their advantage and also hop around, so I believe the struggle is equal between the sexes.

• Good way to think , maybe it is best to be honest with your feelings

• @AbdKilani Yes, honesty is the best policy