Can Girls Have Any Man They Want?

This seems to be the general consensus, and is probably the reason i cannot get laid, because girls can just find a richer handsome guy and that's that.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 80% of girls go after 20% of the men.
    So they can "almost" get any man they want since 80% are starving and will get out of their way for the girl. And part of the top 20% of men will give dick to these women (but not marry them).

So the phrasing of the question is incorrect. Because girls only want a few men and don't give a flying f*** about the others.
    But those men girls desire, the successful ones... they're treating girls like girls are treating other men. They're promiscuous and won't take shit from them and won't commit to them.

If they so wanted, girls would have access to 80% of men. But they don't want it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m a girl and I’ve confessed to at least 2 guys and gotten turned down, so I feel it’s not fair to say that girls can get any guy they want. Some girls may have it a bit easier than others, but to say that all girls are that superficial and can and will hop around based on money and good-looks, I think it’s unfair. I judge based on character and personality of the guy, money and looks come second.

1|1
    0|0
    • I also think equally there are certain guys who use their looks to their advantage and also hop around, so I believe the struggle is equal between the sexes.

• Show All
    • Good way to think , maybe it is best to be honest with your feelings

• @AbdKilani Yes, honesty is the best policy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• They can have any guy they want, but whether they enjoy it is a whole other matter. also its when you as a guy start complaining on GaG about this that its obvious how low your confidence is, get that up and you'll be fine dude

0|1
    0|0
  • What I've heard and find plausible is that girls can always find sex if they want it, but not necessarily their choice of partner, whereas if a guy is a loser he probably isn't going to find any sexual partners at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Many think they can. This is about objectification, not love. If such a girl got the guy, how would she treat him? with love, respect, and dignity, staying loyal and trusting his judgement? Hardly likely. More probably the opposite would happen.
    Also, such girls usually have nothing to offer to guys besides the obvious (and even that might be open to question) and are too egotistical to realise that some guys they target simply are immune to them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most girls can get A guy if they want but not ANY guy that they want

0|2
    0|0
  • nope I feel its always me chasing and not the other way round

0|0
    0|0
  • Not any but many

0|0
    0|0
  • Not me I guess. I'm already in love. 😂 lol

0|0
    0|0
  • When I was younger I had the impression that I could have almost anyone, yes.
    Even now I still somehow seem to attract men of all ages from young through to old.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes