Is it true that all guys just make around stories to their friends, like if there is kiss then they say something more?

• yes
    Vote A
  • no
    Vote B
  • sometimes
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Any statement of the form "all guys do x" is probably false, including this one. I do think there is a significant minority of men who find glory in recounting (and exaggerating) their sexual exploits, but don't assume it's always true. Personally I don't talk about my romantic life with pals. They found out about my first kiss because someone asked me directly whether it happened and I'm a bad liar.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• From my own experience as a guy with guy friends, no they don't.

It's a very specific type of guy who does this. Usually the "player" type who constantly talks about all his conquests and generally seems like he thinks of women as objects. Your average to nice guy is a lot more respectful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some men do but women do it too. I let a woman use my landline phone in my flat because she couldn't get home, made her some food and drink and chatted with her until she could get a lift. She told everyone and anyone that I shagged her - didn't even get a grope (not that I was after one but if you're going to say a bloke has shagged you then at least give him the pleasure)

0|0
    0|0
  • Some people will exaggerate and some will just flat out lie (I am guilty of telling tall tales; not about women but things in general). Either way, such people are always exposed in the end.

0|0
    0|0
  • When guys are young sure, but in adulthood only immature arseholes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. But not ALL guys, an insecure, dishonest, deceptive minority. They have to exaggerate their exploits to make themselves look “tough”...

Call them out in front of their friends!

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys do some don't. I have just because I didn't want to have to deal with the "your such a little bitch comments" lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Some guys will do things like that some guys will never do things like that

0|0
    0|0
  • I have never done this in my life. Mostly because I respect my partners.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you do find guys like that.. but not all guys are the same.. u do find idiots everywhere 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • Men do not lie

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes