Why do people get into a relationship?

*is there really a point in dating?
  • Yes
  • No

31

Most Helpful Girl

• Dating in the most general sense, is forming a romantic and sexual relationship with someone. Forming relationships are extremely important in life, whether it be sibling relationships, parental relationships, or friendships, and dating leads to other types of relationships that you don't look for when you're younger but most people start to need when you grow up. So basically, the point of dating is to form a new type of relationship with someone that's hard to find elsewhere

Most Helpful Guy

• Sex, love, companionship. Also sometimes for other resources like money.