Do you think it shows confidence when a woman doesn’t have to drink alcohol to have a good time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's good that you do what's best for you despite the harsh criticisms of horny boys hoping for lowered inhibitions.

0|0
    0|0
    • Yea! That was kind of the point of my question. But I’m past that type of guy so being sober on a date won’t be an issue for me 😉

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 37

• I don’t think it shows confidence but I like when some realizes they don’t have to drink to have a good time. That they can be them self and don’t need alcohol to relax. It’s hard to find a women like this.

0|0
    0|0
  • That depends... if a woman refuses to drink she will seem to be a buzz kill no matter how good a time she is having. Also i think if both parties show that they are comfortable enough to get drunk with eachother they can bond better. However, If my girl was always having a good time without alcohol i would love life with her more.

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely shows strength and confidence.
    This personal choice should be respected.
    Be it up bringing or family battle with alcohol. That changes ones out look on drinking.
    True. One doesn't have to have alcohol to have a good time.
    Way to go !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean, not really. That lack of self confidence is that she isn't even willing to get drinks because she doesn't wanna go outside because she's worried of how people see her...

0|0
    0|1
  • Yea in a way, she must be careful with what she drinks.☺️💕
    Someone could put something in her drink to make her more hyper and do something she’ll regret.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, a woman knows what she wants in her life and I wouldt want her to feel pressured to drink or do anything she doesn't want or need to do

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely
    No one should had to drink alcohol for any reasons
    I prefer girls i can discuss with
    And the most girls reach that standart without alcohol
    With alcohol its even wors

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes. I dislike semi-drunk/drunk girls. I have bad flashbacks of that. Girls who don't drink and still have fun are way better!

0|0
    0|0
  • It dos’nt mean anything, you should feel confident by your own, not because you do or dont do something

0|1
    0|0
  • Well I mean, if you need alcohol to have fun you must be a really boring person.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I’m actually an awesome, exciting person 😁. I’m saying is a woman more attractive sober?

• Yeah I wasn't referring to you specifically, I just meant any person in general. And to answer your question, yes. I've never found drunkenness to be attractive.

• I don't know if drinking alcohol has something to do with confidence. I prefer woman to drink a bit sometimes

0|0
    0|0
  • No , that is not confidence..
    that is simply a girl who is a keeper..

0|0
    0|0
  • If you mean in bed, alcohol spoils it. If you mean in general, it doesn't make any difference

0|0
    0|0
  • confidence no. just a preference. that's how I would look at it only becuse I rarely drink

0|1
    0|0
  • Nobody have to drink alcohol to have fun, I wasn't drinking for 4 years and still have fun.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sort of.. but also means u might be boring... if the guy loves to drink

0|0
    0|0
  • You don't need a car to get somewhere but it certainly helps

0|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely if you do not want to drink you don't have to any guy should understand that

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it shows how worried she is about becoming the whore she was meant to be.

0|0
    0|0
  • Drinking alcohol is bad anyways

1|1
    0|0
  • Stick in the Mudd

0|0
    0|0
  • Not confidence, just good judgement.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most definitely. I prefer it that way

0|0
    0|0
  • no u just dont want it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep! And a good head, too!

0|0
    0|0
  • No it's not

0|0
    0|0
  • No not really it's good

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It showes self respect

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes 100%

0|0
    0|0
  • Yea but asking this shows lack of confidence.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha. I agree. It was before I went out for cinco de mayo. In simple terms, meet the person (your dating, etc.) halfway.

• Show more from Guys

Recommended myTakes