What does heartbreak feel like?

211

Most Helpful Guy

• At first, like the world is coming to an end and you ate frantically trying to stop it and save what you can.

Later, it's like the world has ended with almost everyone gone yet you still live but fail to see the point in still living.

Later... maybe years later if at all... it all just sort of transitions to "history" as the events that led to the heartbreak are increasingly irrelevant in your current life. Your soul is another matter though; it's like losing your child and is not something you ever really get over.

Most Helpful Girl

• Like a lightning bolt shooting at u. It feels like you're shocked at first, and then it strikes and you're hurt. I'm not experienced in this. I shouldn't say this

• Like pieces of glass striking inside your heart and u cry cuz it too much pain. Ok wtf am I saying. I'm not experienced in this. See ya

• The lightning was a good example you're shocked at first and you're just like, did I just get struck by lightning? But then once you realise you did you're hurt really badly.