What does heartbreak feel like?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• At first, like the world is coming to an end and you ate frantically trying to stop it and save what you can.

Later, it's like the world has ended with almost everyone gone yet you still live but fail to see the point in still living.

Later... maybe years later if at all... it all just sort of transitions to "history" as the events that led to the heartbreak are increasingly irrelevant in your current life. Your soul is another matter though; it's like losing your child and is not something you ever really get over.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Like a lightning bolt shooting at u. It feels like you're shocked at first, and then it strikes and you're hurt. I'm not experienced in this. I shouldn't say this

1|0
    1|0
    • Like pieces of glass striking inside your heart and u cry cuz it too much pain. Ok wtf am I saying. I'm not experienced in this. See ya

• The lightning was a good example you're shocked at first and you're just like, did I just get struck by lightning? But then once you realise you did you're hurt really badly.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Devestating. Being hurt by someone you care about so deeply can feel like your heart is tearing out of your chest and the entire world is spinning aroung you. Betrayal is a terrible feeling.

2|1
    0|0
  • Feels like eating 3 pizzas and chugging it down with diet coke and complaining that loosing weight is hard

1|1
    0|0
  • It is sad to see so many , know what this means
    That is a heartbreak by it self

1|0
    0|0
  • u'll feel ur heart break. like literally. it's proven. some tissue or something tears when ur heart is broken so bad. felt physical pain in my chest when my dad died. it really, really hurt

0|0
    0|0
  • It's feel like what does it feel like... no words to describe how does it feel like... but life has to go on...

1|0
    0|0
  • Like your insides are tearing apart and there's no way to fix it

1|0
    0|0
  • All hope is gone, light is going out. All happiness is gone

1|0
    0|0
  • You don’t really believe it at first and may find it difficult to accept, it happened to me recently actually and I am still very hurt and I’ve have moments where I just don’t want to be alive whatsoever. I actually plan in my head on how I could kill myself and that’s when my eyes tear up but I never cry. I Hold back the tears and think that I have nothing and nothing will ever make me happy. I didn’t even go out with this girl (I’ve never actually had a girlfriend) bruv I really liked this girl for 3 years and she recently found out I liked i liked her and when I messaged her her on Snapchat she ignored it then the next day her friend told my friend that she really isn’t interested in me

0|0
    0|0
  • Bloody awful

1|0
    0|0
  • Talk to me and you'll find out

0|0
    0|1
  • Music

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes