The new dating app Verimour utilizes a verification process that weeds out potential scammers, bots, and catfishers. Do you like this idea?

The new dating app Verimour utilizes a verification process that weeds out potential scammers, bots, and catfishers. Do you like this idea?There are many dating apps utilizing FACEBOOK as their verification process for you to use their app. Although verifying through FB might make it easier on the individual to sign up, it doesn't tackle the problem of scammers, catfishers, and bots that are running rampant through these apps.

Verimour wants to change this by actually verifying everyone on their site with real identification techniques. Check out their video below and let me know what you think? Also let me know if there is anything else that would be important to you when it comes to using a dating app.

https://verimour.com/demo/
  • Yes, it's about time
  • No (add comment)

523

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't care about dating apps or websites.
    I just want this blatant advert to disappear from my G@G already.

Most Helpful Girl

• I kinda would be uneasy giving my social security number to a dating app. 😬