Crush on my best friend?

Well i have a huge crush on a good friend of mine (a girl) and we're doing a lot of stuff together but only as friends and that was okay for me all the time until a few weeks ago when i started to crush on her more an more and now she's on my mind all the time and i think of nothing other than her

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Okay I think you should be honest with her. Tell her you like her and maybe ask her on a date

1|0
    0|0
    • But im 75% sure she's not feeling the same and i dont wanna ruin our friendship

• Show All
    • Just try it , ask her out. Life is too short anyways 😉

• Well that's true thank you ^^

• Well you should try to give her hints that you are interested, like some compliments, taking the chances that appear and try a good flirt line and see how she reacts to it. If she reacts positevely and even engage in flirts and compliments of her own i would just ask her out for a date, if she doesn´t react or try to shrugg it off then i would just forget about the idea because it isn´t clearly going to happen and i would just do one of two things: the first one being try to kill this extra interest and keep being good friends, if that doesn´t work i would just take some distance from her till the friendship is over. I really hope you can suceed and isn´t already friendzoned, but if you are already friendzoned, try to simple kill that extra interest or move away from her, or you will end with your heart being broken.

0|0
    0|0
  • You should tell her

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes