My boyfriend choked me to teach me a lesson? Was this reasonable?

I knlw its not reasonable but I've been a really bad lover lately.. im going through family issues and not putting enough attention towards our relationship i was late to meet him and he choked me really hard

I know its not okay, im confused because i still love him and sad our relationship turned to this

96

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you want to spend your life with some controlling guy smacking you around to keep you in line, better reconsider this relationship. A hard dick isn't that hard to find.

• i told him bye, ofcourse it will hurt to let go but I rather not be with someone who abuses me. he's said he won't do it as long as i'm on time and he apologized, he normally never acts like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow choking is not okay (unless you're into that which I don't assume in this situation). I'd confront him about it

• i would like it if it's in a kinky way, but when he's angry... I don't like it and it could get out of hand