My boyfriend choked me to teach me a lesson? Was this reasonable?

I knlw its not reasonable but I've been a really bad lover lately.. im going through family issues and not putting enough attention towards our relationship i was late to meet him and he choked me really hard

I know its not okay, im confused because i still love him and sad our relationship turned to this

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Unless you want to spend your life with some controlling guy smacking you around to keep you in line, better reconsider this relationship. A hard dick isn't that hard to find.

0|0
    0|0
    • i told him bye, ofcourse it will hurt to let go but I rather not be with someone who abuses me. he's said he won't do it as long as i'm on time and he apologized, he normally never acts like that

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow choking is not okay (unless you're into that which I don't assume in this situation). I'd confront him about it

0|0
    0|0
    • i would like it if it's in a kinky way, but when he's angry... I don't like it and it could get out of hand

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Get out of that relationship, if he's willing to choke you now and y'all aren't even married yet then unless he learns to control himself could be worse in the future. Unless you have told him in the past you are into choking.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never ok. I was in an abusive relationship and it is never okay no matter what the circumstances are to out your hands on a woman or man. It's abusive it's narcissistic and u need to let him go. It doesn't matter what you did or what he thinks you did it's never okay!!! It will only get worse trust me

1|0
    0|0
  • Sounds fine if you were 15 mins late or more. If it was just 5mins then I would have only slapped you.

Run.

0|0
    0|0
  • You need to get out he's obviously toxic and doesn't deserve to be in A relationship if he treats people like that.

2|0
    0|0
  • okay what got you in relationship is you not moving away and closing all connection you rather have equal partner right or would you want to dominatrix and own his ass? if he touching you inappropriately would whip his ass or would wait for him control himself then here thing if your type who rather have man who treat you nicely then you best close off all contact I mean, unfriend, block him and if you see on street carry bear mace just in case or pepper spray.

Whatever works so if he does any attacks you have something.. if you know any self defense moves best get some training sister. Make yourself available is second for any other dudes out there... who are going treat you like equal... no more dominator, no more bondage shit and no more dudes who think about punishment crap you have terms what that means... if you think you deserve it go to internet and research and come terms you did not deserve to mistreated.

0|0
    0|0
  • He just tried to kill you
    What do u think? There is no way in hell this is reasonable. Get out.
    RUN AND NEVER LOOK BACK

0|0
    0|0
  • If he did it sexual way you shoult just say that you dont want that. But if it whas totsly random i dont think you shoult be arount him.

0|0
    0|0
  • Teach him a lesson by calling the police and getting a restraining order against him

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • the only lesson he was teaching you by doing that is that he is a total dick.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you dont have a black eye and bruises around your arms and neck its not really love

0|0
    0|0
    • lol to make that sort of love u need determination and stamina

• Omg get out!

0|0
    0|0
  • Unless that's in sex that's not normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes