Why? Why should this happen?

Why is it imparitive that people ghost and screw people over?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• Common courtesy just isn't a thing anymore. People have become selfish and inconsiderate of others feelings and only worry about themselves. I get ghosted all the time and for no reason I'm never creepy and I never hit on people yet after a good conversation I never hear from them again. It's not even so much a coward thing it's plan and simple they don't care about other people and have no courtesy to respond to a message... sorry I'm ranting a bit I was just ghosted myself so I'm a little bitter about it.

Most Helpful Girl