Why? Why should this happen?

Why is it imparitive that people ghost and screw people over?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Common courtesy just isn't a thing anymore. People have become selfish and inconsiderate of others feelings and only worry about themselves. I get ghosted all the time and for no reason I'm never creepy and I never hit on people yet after a good conversation I never hear from them again. It's not even so much a coward thing it's plan and simple they don't care about other people and have no courtesy to respond to a message... sorry I'm ranting a bit I was just ghosted myself so I'm a little bitter about it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• I don't know, this actually happened to me recently.

0|0
    0|0
  • People often will overthink a situation before them. Generally dwelling on the negative aspects, even though it feels much better to get confirmation, people will avoid the outcome that they have created in their head, much like not going to class because your work is unfinished for fear of ridicule, or how someone may not talk to someone they like for fear of rejection. No matter the scenario or the basic emotional response that's expected, they find it easier to ignore and hope it turns out for them. Its shitty to be on the other end of this.

0|1
    0|0
  • Because people are sugar coated assholes

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes