Do I meet up with someone from another country?

I'm from England and I've been talking to this girl from USA for a few months now, we have trade pics numerous times (non sexual of course) we both want to meet up, she said I can stop at her place but I'm kind of scared about the whole situation. But we have so much in common and every time we message each other it brightens up my day. Any advice from anyone would be greatly appreciated.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• you should always video chat someone before meeting to make sure theyre not sending fake pics. Also it would probably be safer to meet at a public place. But if she is important to you and you have the money & time to go, you may as well give it a shot. But again. Video chat first.

• We have video chatted on multiple occasions.

• Great! I would probably google like, red flags of meeting someone from the internet, or tips to be safe, but yea it could be a fun & great experience, you never know until you try

• Thank you for your advice

Most Helpful Guy

• I tried meeting up with a girl I meet online in another state. She ended up ghosting me the second I showed up.

• That's what I am scared of the most, not knowing what will happen. If I have to try and find a hotel for 3 weeks at last minute.