So you think my girlfriend being smart?

So my girlfriend has been looking for a job in her fields for awhile.. she did work at a travel vet asssient job but it sucks and she barly made money. So my friend works for a vet hospital where she has good health benefits and makes almost twice as much as me working 1 job.. i make $300 more then my friend. So anyway my friend offered to get my girlfriend a job working at her animal hospital since they really need people. My girlfriend turned down the job and refuse to work their becuase she doesn't like my friend. I asked my girlfriend why she dislike my friend? And told her this job is a chance to get some exprience in her field. My girlfriend says she doesn't have a reason or needs one she just doesn't like my friend for no reason at all. Is she being smart? Pss we have a baby on the way I'm going back to school and getting a better job then I'm working at now.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• No she is not doing a smart thing. If there's a baby on the way, you guys need some cash and it sounds like a good job. Unless she has a damn good reason (and yeah she does need one!) She should take that job.

0|1
    0|0
    • She has a job but only makes $1200 a month after taxes and can possibly be called out 1-3 times a month. N yea that's why I'm so mad at her I feel she's being not smart

• Maybe she has a better reason than she is letting on, but ask her what it is. You guys need a proper conversation about this.

• Its not like they have to be friends or anything. I think its petty, she should be worried about getting a better job, kids are expensive

0|0
    0|0
    • They are very much so my girlfriend makes $1200 a month and she's at risk of being called out 1-3 times a month if they have too many works that day. My friend makes $1900 a month after taxes and only works 4 days a week.

• Yea, more money and more days off to spend with your children is definitley better, especially if jobs in that field are hard to come by. I think when the baby arrives she'll realize she shouldve done it. I mean, if she can't even give you a reason for hating the girl, how bad can she be?

• The girl really isn't that bad she was pretty much raise by our other friend that my girlfriend loves. Yea where we live it's hard to find a job in that feid unless you worked for a vet place before 1-2 years of experience if not your fucked

Recommended myTakes