Do country guys/white guys like black girls?

So I like this boy and he's like a country boy, which I have a thing for, and I'm black. We have a lot in common we love doing the same things like, muddin, hunting, fishing, listening to country music. He says he would date me but his dad says no, his mom doesn't have a problem with it. I just was curious if country guys/white guys like black girls.

39

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a red flag to go for anyone with prejudice parents because 70% of the time they side with their family and date within their race to keep their fanily happy. Im also black and have liked people of different races. Those who were white often said we couldnt date because of their families opinions, but that they still hoped we could “f*ck”. For one im not dtf anybody. And two, most just want to “try a black girl” anyways. So yea, some country white guys like to date black girls as long as their family is cool with it

Most Helpful Guy

• If he says he would than he would. Guys don't normally lie about things like that. But familial pressure can really ruin things for people, whether it's a guy or a girl. He should stand up for himself, but knowing your own family is always going to disapprove gives him something to think about.

My advice is to keep doing what you're doing. If he likes you he likes you, and the more time he spends with you the less time it'll take for him to shrug off what his dad thinks