Do country guys/white guys like black girls?

So I like this boy and he's like a country boy, which I have a thing for, and I'm black. We have a lot in common we love doing the same things like, muddin, hunting, fishing, listening to country music. He says he would date me but his dad says no, his mom doesn't have a problem with it. I just was curious if country guys/white guys like black girls.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a red flag to go for anyone with prejudice parents because 70% of the time they side with their family and date within their race to keep their fanily happy. Im also black and have liked people of different races. Those who were white often said we couldnt date because of their families opinions, but that they still hoped we could “f*ck”. For one im not dtf anybody. And two, most just want to “try a black girl” anyways. So yea, some country white guys like to date black girls as long as their family is cool with it

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If he says he would than he would. Guys don't normally lie about things like that. But familial pressure can really ruin things for people, whether it's a guy or a girl. He should stand up for himself, but knowing your own family is always going to disapprove gives him something to think about.

My advice is to keep doing what you're doing. If he likes you he likes you, and the more time he spends with you the less time it'll take for him to shrug off what his dad thinks

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls & Guys Said

• Where I live there are plenty of interracial couples, including whites dating blacks. To hear that he's interested in dating you is enough to know that he's attracted to you. However, with him warning you about his dad, I wouldn't be comfortable in pursuing him if he himself isn't comfortable to go against his dad's racial values.

1|0
    0|0
  • I won't go for anyone who has a prejudice thought about my race. Even if he claimed he is attracted to me, I'd still hesitate. Plus his dad already said no to him. There is a high chance that he will listen to him and drop you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not usually. There's too big of a cultural difference between the two. Most black people are associated with the city and urban life, and they call rural white people "crackers." Most black people also don't like the things we do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm white and I like myself a pretty black girl and my dads opinion matters to a certain extent I guess I would say. If I really liked this person I would date them no matter what the color.

1|0
    0|0
  • If he didn't like you he wouldn't have brought up the fact that he'd date you.

1|0
    0|0
  • If someone doesn't like you for your race then dont bother with them in the first place

2|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he does like u... besides if hhis dad has a problem u can keep it a secret...

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.

0|0
    0|0
  • If his dad say no that's probably it

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah sure that's a no problem at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes